1. I never knew loving you would turn into this. I don’t think I would’ve smiled at you that August in the library if I did.
2. You’re as beautiful as you are cruel-
3. You never called me back. Do you make me wait because you know I will?
4. I’m not sure if I’ll ever hear your voice again & I’m not okay with that but you didn’t give me a fucking choice. You never do.
5. I don’t know why I always think this time will be different. You were born to rip insides out & leave hearts thirsting for you; I met your mother, I know she tried her best, I don’t understand.
6. Apparently, sometimes someone’s best isn’t enough.
7. But your mother’s still lovely & your sister loves me, doesn’t that mean anything to you? Tell them I said hi.
8. No. Don’t. Tell them I’m sorry I couldn’t show you what love was. Tell them I tried.
9. I never tried so hard at anything in my life until I fell in love with you- I never failed at anything so much until I fell in love with you.
10. I poured everything I had into you & you poured it into another girl.
11. You were the first person to make me question my existence.
12. I’m not sure if you were ever really in love with me & that thought alone devours me like a flesh eating disease.
13. I know you’re not sorry. I wouldn’t believe you if you wrote an apology letter in your blood & sealed the envelope with your tears.
14. I gave so much to you & I don’t want it back, I just want you to act like you fucking remember.
15. You have no idea how much it hurts every time I look at my phone & I don’t see your name. Wars are happening inside of me & I bet you’re somewhere smiling.